Monday, December 19, 2011

So many projects, sew....little time!

Ok, so the holidays are almost here, and there is always so much to do, but working on my quilt projects always seems like more fun!  Need to finish that last Dear Jane block today.  Oops, I haven't mentioned this yet.  Yes, I'm doing a DJ quilt.  I only have ten triangles and the four corner kites to do.  I started this journey two years ago next month, and my goal is to have it done by the end of January 2012.  Of course, this year I also took on a couple blocks of the month that should finish up this month as well.  What was I thinking?!!!

And what's this picture of?  One of those fun mindless projects that comes pre-cut, and ready to sew.  I got two different colorways, but I think this one is my favorite.  A couple of friends turned me on to these great little kits by Donna Jordon.  They sell them on the eBay at:  www.Stores.eBay.com/Jordan's.  I better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment