Friday, March 9, 2012

Way Too Long!

I'm back!  I'm sorry I haven't blogged in such a long time, but I've got a couple of updates for you.  Hawaii was great and warm!  A funny thing when you are from California, and think the winter here is cold, and icky.  I have to laugh at myself, but I do love going to the islands for sun and fun during the winter.

Onto quilting news.  I've finished my Civil War Block of the Week.  If you want to do one of these quilts, you still can.  Go to Barbara Brackman's blog for this project.  There are several to look at.  Here's the link, http://civilwarquilts.blogspot.com/

I had so much with this quilt!  It is entirely made from scraps!  What a good feeling.  I've posted a picture here of the center block.  I thought I was so clever.

Quilt Camp is coming up in two weeks, here at the Quilt House, so I better get busy with the samples for the two classes I'll be teaching.  I promise to write more soon!

Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment