Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I love Spring..

and it looks like it has come to California for the moment!  These are my first Spring flowers from my garden, and I love seeing them all blooming.

I haven't had much time to quilt, or blog recently.  My sweet mom had a fall and shattered her hip.  With the dementia from Alzheimer's, she has been unable to recover from the surgery.  She is in hospice and will be leaving us very soon. 

I've worked on a couple of my last few triangles while sitting with her.  The two in the photo nearly done.  I'm so close to the end of my DJ journey.  I'll be so excited to have it done!

Happy Quilting! 

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for your family as you say goodbye to your mom, take good care of yourself and your family. Isn't it wonderful to have quilting in our lives, sometimes it is so comforting. Your triangles are beautiful, can't wait to see your completed top come together.

    ReplyDelete