Sunday, June 17, 2012

It's Janie Dearest!!

Janie without Borders

Happy Father's Day to all of your dear ones who celebrate today.  It is really here this time!  Summer has arrived in Silicon Valley!  Oh happy days for me!  I'm sure you have guessed by now that summer is one of my favorite times of year.


Ok, without further chat.......here it is..... the completed center portion of my Dear Jane quilt!!  It's her first picture debut, and on line yet.  My oh my, what a great day!  I have also finished, all but two of the triangles, and still have the four corners to do.  I'm going to spend some time today, cutting out my solid border triangles.  I'm so close I can just imagine it!

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere

3 comments:

  1. cONGRADULATIONS!! I know all the hard work that went into this quilt. I just completed row D so this gives me hope.

    I too am a reproduction quilter,love the fabrics and the old patterns.
    Happy sewing on those triangles
    Lucinda in NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and it is BEAUTIFUL. I'm doing a happy dans for you, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, it is absolutely beautiful. I finished mine this year and it has been such a wonderful journey but it is great to be finished.

    ReplyDelete