Sunday, October 28, 2012

I'm Now a DJ Goddess!

Janie Dearest Completed 10/27/2012
I have officially completed my journey, having finished my Dear Jane quilt at 8:32 pm last evening!  Some of you may know that if you complete a DJ of your own you become a DJ Goddess.  It's has been a long journey, and one that has gotten me through some very hard times, and some very good times!  If my mother had lived a bit longer she would have enjoyed seeing the end.  Sew... I'm dedicating this quilt to her, for she is the one, who instilled in me the joy of color and art!  I'm pleased how well it all came together, and happy she is done!!

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere!

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel exactly, that is how I felt. Congratulations on your beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an accomplishment! Congratulations!!!

    BTW, love how you have it displayed too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! I bow deep for a Goddess :)
    Gun, Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snoopy Dancing for you!!! It is fabulous

    ReplyDelete