Sunday, October 7, 2012

UFO's Everywhere!

I'm going to continue this week with the same theme from last week, and that is to finish some of these UFO's.  I have prepared two more of the Dear Jane corners leaving only one more.  I will post the finished corners this week as I complete them.  I'm so excited because I'm so close to finishing!!

I've posted a picture here of what I've been working on this weekend.  You may remember from an earlier post, that I was starting the "Scattered Stars" quilt from the Better Homes and Garden Quilt Sampler, Fall/Winter 2011, designed by Susan Deegan and Kim Nimtz.  This is a labor intensive quilt, but fun to work on.

Stay tuned for more of this week's progress!

Happy Quilting to Everyone. Everywhere

1 comment:

  1. They are wonderful, I think making stars is my favorite block to do .

    ReplyDelete