Monday, November 5, 2012

A Story of a UFO

Birdeye by Carrie Nelson 2009
Good Monday morning from sunny California!  I really do mean sunny.  It's supposed to be a good 83 degrees today!  You all know I love my summer like weather.  It does get cold at night, but this week the days are going to be short, but yummy warm!

I visited a local quilt shop last week and admired a kit sample, made up for the pattern pictured here.  I was very sure I had the pattern.  I went home and looked everywhere, checked on line to see if it was still available, and then decided to look through a couple of those tubs, that hold my lovely UFO's.  Had the pattern, and 52 of the 121 nine patches already made.  It was a kit I had bought several years ago!!  I decided to change a bit of the colorway to make it into a dark, fall color quilt.  Samples will be coming soon!  Stay tuned!

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment