Tuesday, November 20, 2012

First Birdseye Block

My gosh!  Where is the timing flying to?  First thing I want to say is, Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!  I hope this holiday is filled with family, friends, and fun!  I'm going to have, my side of the family, here again this turkey day, and I can't wait!!  We all share in the cooking so there is not a lot of stress and worry.

I've been working on the UFO's I've mentioned to you, but the pile seems to get deeper and wider!  No I haven't finished all of the HST yet, but I'm working on it.  Seriously 680!  Give me a break!  I am however, working on the "Birdseye" quilt, and here is a picture of one of the first two blocks.  These are fun to plan, and sew.  I'm making a block and then making the reverse of that block, with nine patch insides all different.  Off for a couple of hours of sewing!

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment