Thursday, November 8, 2012

Half Square Triangles Everywhere

Oh my goodness, I'm dreaming of half square triangles!  I pulled out, yet another, UFO to work on.  This one was a 2010 BOM from Homestead Hearth.  As you can see from my pic, it's the Civil War Chronicles patterns. (a little blurry)  I have just this last month to do, but it includes the 68, yes, 68 blocks for the border!!  There a total of 680, one and one half inch finished HST's!!  Too many for one month in a BOM if you ask me, but I'm almost done preparing to sew them.  This is one place I love to use "Thangles", by Mary Hayes.  I'll let you know when I finally finish sewing them all.  This is a project I can take with me to sew with friends.  No thinking, just sew, sew, sew, and sew some more!!

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment