Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Civil War Chronicles Blocks by Homestead Hearth, 2010
Sew, sew, sew!!  Remember those 1/2 square triangles, I blogged about several blogs back?  Here is a picture of a few of them put together.  My goal is to make 10 of these blocks a day, and then at the end of a week, I will have finished the 68 needed to complete the border blocks for this quilt.  I don't know about all of you, but this is not my favorite type of quilting.  I get bored easily sewing the same block together so many times.  Even when using chain piecing methods, it just doesn't hold my interest. With that said, let's see how doing ten a day works for me!!  Maybe I really will finish this UFO by the end of the year.

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere

1 comment:

  1. How is civil war chronicles coming along?

    ReplyDelete