Sunday, December 2, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Susan's Folly by Susan Claire for Gourmet Quilter
Interesting weather for this time of year here in Northern California.  It's been raining since early last evening, and I mean raining, not just a drizzle!  Great day to spend time in the sewing room getting some work done.

I signed up for "Susan's Folly" BOM with Common Threads Quilt Store http://www.commonthreadsquilting.com.  I have done a couple of projects with them in the past, and I have to tell you, they are the very best!!  Working with them is fun and easy.  I cut the border fabric (in the picture here) wrong, and when I called they were so wonderful.  I received a 3" x 42" piece of fabric when all I needed was a 1" x 4-1/2" strip!!  Add them to your bookmarks!  They have so many wonderful reproduction fabrics, kits, and BOM's!  Anywho, I've finished this month's blocks.  Aren't they cute!?

I still have lots of projects going here, so I'm off to work on a few more!

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment