Sunday, December 23, 2012

What's On Your Design Wall?

It's raining, it's pouring, and has been for the last five hours!  Non-stop!  As most of you know, I'm not a winter woman, I actually dislike just about everything winter has to offer, except for a little extra sewing time.  Maybe!  My husband is home this week and it's a good thing, because I think we need to get that ark out, and have it ready!

Two days before the big guy in red shows up, and I'm in my sewing room sewing!  No shopping for me!  I decided to get that "Civil War Chronicles" quilt out, and put the big corners together so I can finish up this quilt.  That would be as soon as I complete the rest of those charming little red blocks, that are the borders.  You know the ones we've chatted about in earlier posts.  LOL :-)  Sew...here is a picture for you.  This is what's on my design wall.  What's on yours two days before Christmas?

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere

1 comment:

  1. As it happens, Civil War chronicles is also on my wall, at least at times. Right now I am working on Month 9, and cutting Month 10. The directional fabrics are keeping me on my toes, and driving me crazy. You are almost done. Hurray for you!

    ReplyDelete