Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013

Happy New Year to all!  Wishing you everything wonderful this year! May it be one of your best! 

I started my New Year off by doing a little sewing here and there.  I've posted this pic here for you of the "Bird's Eye" quilt.   I showed the first one several postings earlier.  I'm working on the 18th block today.  As you can see, I'm trying to stay with my original plan of using darker fall colors, and making the reverse of each one.  I like working on this one so much that I'm going to add blocks, to make it a king size bed quilt.  I haven't started on the double nine patch, secondary blocks yet, but I will soon.

I'm also posting a pic of a little gift I got myself.  It's my new cell phone cover.  I purchased it on line at Zazzle's.com.  I got the site name on the Dear Jane list.  How fun is this?!

Happy Quilting to Everyone Everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment