Monday, January 21, 2013

Quilt Project Overload

Oh my, do I need to slow it down?!  Here it is January 21, and I have started more projects since early December, than I can probably do in a year!!  This picture gives you a peek at just a couple. 
Just a few of my current projects!

The basket is full of the nine patches I need for the Bird's Eye quilt, as are the stacks at my machine ready to sew.  The sewn blocks are this month's BOM from Common Threads, called Susan's Folly.  In an earlier post I showed you the first month's blocks.  I'm also now caught up on BOW for my Grandmother's Choice quilt, but I've started another BOM with a friend, from Barbara Brackman's, Civil War blog.  Quilt camp is in March and I have two quilt samples to make for the projects I will be teaching.  One of those projects will use the Bali Pop in the picture. And... and....and...!!!

One thing I can say for us quilter's, we are a very productive group of people, and always taking on way too much!!  Save me!  I'm sinking!!!  LOL :-)

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere


1 comment: