Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Happy Dance is Happening!!!!

Civil War Chronicles Completed!!
Wooohooooo!! Yes, it is really happening!!  The Happy Dance that is!  The big quilt is done! The 68 little 6" blocks are put together into borders, and on the quilt!  I don't think I'll even have it quilted for some time.  By the time I get to the end of a quilt like this, I'm usually pretty sick of it.  I'm really sick of seeing this quilt on my work table!  I'm going to confess that I had to do some real creative work to make it all fit right.  I just don't like that border!!  Enjoy the picture even if it's a little crooked.

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere!
  

2 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job, it is a wonderful quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the opportunity to buy this quilt as a kit but I've heard it is very difficult. Did you find that to be he case?

    ReplyDelete