Thursday, January 10, 2013

Win a Free FQ!

Grandmother's Choice Block of the Week # 17
Have you been waiting for me to post that silly block, I told you about in my last blog?  Here it is!  Not the best block I've made, but done!  If you know what I kept doing wrong, be one of the first to send a comment and win a free FQ!  While in San Diego this weekend, I re-cut the last of the Grandmother's Choice blocks that I wanted to re-do with the new background.  All I need to do now is stay on track and finish each block weekly.  Hmmmm?!

Big news flash!  I'm almost done making those 68 border blocks for my Civil War Chronicles quilt.  I've attached two of the borders, and hope to add the other two by the end of the day tomorrow.  Watch and listen for that happy dance!!  It will be loud!!!

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. It is a great Block, I am trying to stay on track, No need to send a fat quarter. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete