Thursday, February 28, 2013

Oh Where Have I Been?

Not on vacation that is for sure!  With just two weeks until Quilt Camp, I've been a busy little quilter!  Here is the beginning of putting the "Sonic Pop", by Brenda Henning, from her book, Strip Therapy 10, together.  It's been quite a journey.  This is a fairly easy quilt, but you do have to pay attention to the directions carefully, especially cutting instructions!  My geometry skills, of which I have none, were really put to the test.  Two Bali Pops later, the pattern calls for one, I'm finally ready to finish the dang thing.  Oh stop laughing!  We all do a few crazy things now and then!  Still not sure about the dark sashing though?

Made a little time to work on those lovely little stars with my friend Pam.  What were we thinking?  We adjusted the pattern and block size to fit the size quilt we wanted to make.  Now we have to make 128 stars!  No worries, you know how I love stars!!

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment