Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Not Much New Here

I really don't have much quilty news for you today.  I've been busy getting things together for Quilt Camp that begins this Thursday.  After that I should have some wonderful news and pictures for you!  I've been working a little here and there on the same projects, I've shown here in the last couple of months.  Hopefully one of those may be finished soon?  Stay tuned, we'll see.

It's beginning to feel a lot like early Spring here in the Silicon Valley area of California!  Not warm enough for me or my Hydrangea and Hibiscus plants yet, but it's giving me hope!  This is a picture I took while in Hawaii last month.  What great color!  Could there be a quilt brewing in these colors?

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment