Saturday, March 2, 2013

Officially a DJ Goddess

Completed Dear Jane Quilt
Wow!  Did I really make this quilt?  You bet I did!  The last time I posted this quilt and referred to myself as a DJ Goddess, I was contacted by the quilt police!  Yes they really exist!  LOL :-)  A fellow janiac sent me a private email to let me know that I hadn't reached "Goddess" status, because it was not yet quilted and bound.

As you can see it is quilted and bound!  I'm so happy with the quilting that Sue Baddley, from Summit Creek Quilts did on this quilt!  She is awesome and very fun to work with!!


Awesome Quilting by Sue Baddley
On other news, I'm still working on the quilts for camp, and about to finish up the "Sonic Pop".  You'll be surprised at the sashing color.  I did change it.  Stay tuned to see what I chose!

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere!

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It is absolutely beautiful. Love your colors. It really gives you a great feeling seeing your DJ finished - doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is beautiful, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is beautiful!
    Do you attend the DJ retreat in Shipshewana to show it off?
    I also heard that Brenda P is asking for completed DJ quilts to display at the Vermont quilt festival this summer in case you don't know about that.
    You are a Goddess! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Sue Badley did a wonderful job quilting it too!

    ReplyDelete