Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Phew!  Quilt camp has come and gone.  What a great time we all had!  Lot's of sewing, laughing, and great food!  One of our campers finished one of the projects!  Here's Patty's version of the plus sign quilt, I've been teasing you all with this past month.  I like the larger 3-1/2" squares, and the use of the batik scraps she used for this quilt.

Some of us worked on past quilt camp, quilts.  We did this quilt a year or so before.  It's from the Nickel Quilts and Borders book, by Pat Speth titled "Steamboat Springs".  The one pictured here is Mary's version, made from African prints.  Awesome looking!

Sew...now I need to move along on my own projects.  All those stars, my Birdseye quilt, and of course finish my plus sign quilt!!  I've also taken on a couple more projects, as we all do when we get together with fellow quilters!  More on this later.

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment