Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sonic Pop Done

With camp only one week away, I'm finished with samples and ready for the fun!  I've posted a picture of the Sonic Pop, although the borders are a little lighter than the picture shows.  I think it came out pretty well, considering all those little "issues". LOL :-)  Do you notice that I changed the sashing color?  The darker one looked too much like the blocks were in jail!  I was at a quilty event yesterday, and one of the woman thought this quilt needed a more descriptive name.  She has named it "Ebb and Flow"!  I like that!  Thanks Trish!

I also want to take a minute and thank everyone for their generous support, and warm responses regarding the completion of my DJ quilt!  I was so excited to see my followers grow a bit, and to receive so many wonderful emails.  Again a very warm thank you to all!

Time to get back to some of those other projects.  Stay tuned and I'll be showing more progress soon.

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment