Monday, April 15, 2013

Barbara Brackman's Block of the Week Grandmother's Choice
I'm so behind on so many of my projects!  I decided I needed to buck up!  Get on with it the best I can!  I finished three of my "Grandmother's Choice" BOW this weekend, and I have a couple more to do to catch up.  This is not a great picture, but here they are for you to see.  I bought that cute little purple fabric a week ago.  A wonderful friend picked me up, and drove me to a couple of local quilt shops.  Great medicine!  I liked it so much that you can see I used in two of the blocks!

If you want to see some wonderful quilts, and get great inspiration, take a peek at Rosemary Young's blog.  She has a smile box from the Dear Jane retreat last week on her site.  No, they are not all DJ's, but there are some awesome quilts to see!   Just click on the link for her blog under Blogs I Follow here to the right. It will take you there.  Enjoy!

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment