Monday, April 8, 2013

One Eyed Quilting

Look at these cute little blocks!  This is month five of "Susan's Folly's" BOM.  I've showed you several other completed months in the past.   I'm still healing, but I just had to try some sewing, or go completely crazy!  I don't think these are too bad for a one-eyed job. 

Sure have a lot of catching up to do on my "Grandmother's Choice" blocks.  I've got at least four weeks waiting to be done, along with lots of other projects! Stars, little 2-1/2" squares for that plus sign quilt, and on, and on!!  Oh well, someday it will all get done!  Stay tuned to find out what I might work on next.

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get caught up, love your blocks. I have such a hard time posting because every time I seem to put in the numbers and the letters that never works. Hope you also continue to heal.

    ReplyDelete