Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Organization

Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, and enjoyed time with friends and family! We here in crazy California, where we had wind, rain, and cold, weather all weekend.  UGH!!  Bring on my summer weather!!

I'm one of those silly people who seems to need order around her.  House and belongings organized, and neat as a pin.  Now, if you look at this picture, you would ask yourself, huh?  "What's she talking about?''  I went a little crazy today trying to decide what to work on, and meanwhile worked on one more of my Grandmother's Choice blocks.  Seriously, all this for one block?!  How many projects do you see amongst that mess?  Oh my, I really need to get to some serious sewing!

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment