Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sorry It's Been So Long

I apologize for not blogging the past couple of weeks.  I just wasn't as healed as I hoped since my last post.  I'm doing great these days, and anxious to catch up on some of those blocks still waiting for me.  Boy I'm really behind now!!  I want to start something new, but I just have so many UFO's at this point.  You all know what I'm talking about.  Therefore you also know that means I'll probably start something new soon!!  LOL  :-)

I decided to work on a couple more of those BOW from "Grandmother's Choice" today.  You know the one.  The online program Barbara Brackman has going.  I better get caught up soon. There is only about 10 weeks left.  Here's a pick of the two I just finished.

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day this past weekend!  I did!  Enjoyed having my family here, and my daughter's boyfriend as well!  Hmmm, I think I like him.

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment