Monday, June 3, 2013

a Great Class!

This past Saturday we finished the Jelly Roll Diamond Quilt class here at my place.  We all had a blast!  This quilt is just gorgeous, and was finished by Donna!  Hard to believe, but a quilt completed before the end of the day!  It was a two day class separated by a month, but gee wiz!!  I think it was still an awesome achievement!  The biggest difficulty that I could see with this project, was that the written directions were incomplete, and awful at best.  That's why it's good to take it as a class and we all thank Sue for teaching it!!  Good directions are must for writing patterns!



I'm also showing you a finished quilt from our quilt camp this past Spring.  I love this quilt and the colors are great!  This one was done by my friend Paula!  Yeah Paula!  You have seen the one I've been working on, here on my blog, several times.   Not finished yet, of course.  That seems to be my MO these days!

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment