Sunday, June 30, 2013

Finished!

117 6" Star Blocks!
 
Wooo-hooo!! I've finished all 117 star blocks for "A Quilt for Alice", by Bonnie Blue Quilts, 2010!  This is the quilt that my friend Pam and I have been working on.  We enlarged the blocks, and added blocks, to make it a king size quilt!  I'm always wanting to make my quilts bigger, or change something in the patterns. I feel like I've been making blocks forever! CRAZY!!  NEVER AGAIN!!  I'm ready to cut the sashing and put the thing together!

Now it's time to move on to one of these other UFO's I've been working on.  I decided I'm really not going to start a new project until the current projects are done!  Quilting should be fun not stressful!  When I have too many projects going, I'm seen to get stressed and not enjoy the process.

Happy Quilting to Everyone, Everywhere!

1 comment: