Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm Back!

Leatha's Quilt, Elmira, New York
What a great time I had visiting my dear, dear, friend in Owego, New York!  We laughed till we cried, and we cried till we laughed!  We really enjoyed ourselves at the Owego Strawberry Festival.  The strawberries were everywhere and we just drank them up!  LOL:-)

While visiting one of my friend's cousins, we looked over the family quilts that had been left to her.  The one pictured here is a true 1930's, as you can see.  It was so fun, to look at this and several others.  They knew who made them and when she lived. This certainly added to their value in every way!

Now that I'm home, I'm hoping I can find some time to get to all these quilt projects, I have waiting for me.

Happy Quilting Everyone, Everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment