Sunday, August 18, 2013

I'm Here!!

Jen Bulik and Jeff Lang July 27, 2013
It's been over a month since I last posted.  I have two excellent reasons.  One, I didn't want to post until I had something to show you, and two, I was away on a retreat with my sister and sister in-laws for an awesome week!  We sure had a lot of fun.  Hoping this is the first annual, and that we continue do this often!!

As for quilty news.  I've finally finished the "Charm Square" quilt with all of those silly 2-1/2" squares.  It's at the quilter's as I write this.  I've also finished THE WEDDING quilt!  I think Jen and Jeff are going to really love it, and enjoy reading the sentiments for whatever time Jen has left.  I've posted the picture here. It's a little dark, but I think you can see the gist of it!  Still needs quilting, but that will be done this week.

I've also finished the star quilt. The one I've been showing you my stacks of stars in past posts.  I will post that one in the another posting.  It needs quilting, and is too big for me to get a good picture of.  Got to wait for family to be home, to hold it up!  Stay tuned, coming soon!

I must say, I'm really feeling good about finishing up these projects!  I will be in and out of town for the next couple of months, but I will try to post enough to keep you interested! :-)

Happy Quilting to Everyone, Everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment