Monday, August 26, 2013

Quilted and Handed Over

I know I showed you a picture of this quilt last week, but I wanted you to see it quilted.  Sue Baddley, of Summit Creek Quilts, quilted this piece, and turned it around in a day!   Jen and Jeff have received it and think it's gorgeous!  I love the Lace pattern quilting.  Thanks Sue!!

I have also finished the star quilt, and sent it out today for quilting.  I will show you the finished project when I get it back.  I'm done with those current UFO's, I've been talking about for more than a month, and ready to move on to other projects.  Of course, those other projects have been waiting their turn in the que for awhile too!!  LOL :-)  You quilters know what I'm talking about!!

It's time for vacation, so I'll check in with you
all soon!

Happy Quilting to Everyone, Everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment