Monday, December 2, 2013

Almost Done!

Susan's Folly by Susan Claire 2011
This is not a very good picture, but it does let you see where I am on my, Susan's Folly's quilt.  This is the 13 month, BOM that I've showed you blocks of here and there.  Lots and lots of piecing!!  The borders include a continuous four patch all the way around.  That means even more peicing!! Little tiny 4 inch finished squares.  I let you know how that works out for me.  LOL :)

Still working on the purple Log Cabin blocks that I showed you in last post.  For it to work out the way I want it to, I need to make another 12 blocks.  I'm working on that here and there as well.  I have bought several kits in the last couple of months.  I have, therefore, decided to work only on what I have using only the the fabrics I have.  I turn 60 this week, and I thought it would be a good goal for this year.  As I'm sure most of you can relate, I just have too much!!

Time to go do a little sewing. Stay tuned for more updates on my quilting progress.

Happy Quilting to Everyone, Everywhere!!

1 comment: